Liver Wellness Package @ Zydus
Why avail this package?
There are hardly any symptoms in the early stages of liver disease. It is only when significant damage has already occurred that one starts to get typical symptoms.
Who should avail Liver Wellness Package?
All individuals with the following :
What does the Liver Wellness Package include?
History of chronic alcohol intake/ alcohol abuse
- High Cholesterol, high triglycerides
- Those who have been diagnosed with Fatty liver
- Previous History of Jaundice
- Individuals indulging in risky behavior like unsafe sexual contact, intravenous drug use with sharing of needles
- Tattoos done at parlors with questionable hygiene standards
- Family History of Liver Disorders
The liver wellness package at Zydus has been designed to help clinicians diagnose liver diseases, clinch its root cause and assess the extent of the damage, if any. The package includes the following :
- Complete blood count
- Liver function tests
- Kidney function tests
- Lipid profile
- Viral Markers (for HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C)
- Thyroid screening
- Diabetes screening (Fasting blood sugar level and HBA1C)
- Urine examination
- Chest X ray
- USG (sonography) - whole abdomen
- Consultation with Dietitian
- Consultation with Hepatologist
Our doctors will guide you if any abnormalities are found on these tests and you need any further intervention.
How to prepare for an appointment?
You are required to fast overnight before you are due to take these tests. You will be reporting at the Health check desk on the ground floor early morning (7am), complete basic formalities and will be guided to the sample collection room where we will be taking your blood sample. After this you will be guided to further examinations like ECG, X ray and USG. Prior to USG, we will need your bladder to be full - for this you will be asked to drink a lot of water and hold urine.
Once all the tests are done, you can have your breakfast. The reports will take about 2 hours of times to generate. Once reports are done, you’ll be meeting our hepatologist followed by a consultation with the dietitian. The total duration of entire check will be about 4-5 hours.